We found these wedding statistics and thought we would share them with you!
- There are on average 240/280,000 UK weddings per year, you are not alone in your planning mayhem!
- The average overall cost of getting married according to the Telegraph is £20,273
- The average age to get married is 29 for the bride and 31 for the groom
- The average length of an engagement is 18 months
- August is the most popular month to get married and Saturday the most popular day of the week
- 93% of couples plan to live together, or are already doing so, prior to their wedding.
- Although decisions are likely to be “shared” between couples 61% of brides choose their own engagement ring!
We hope that your wedding planning is going well and that it is an easy “shared” decision to choose We Do Invitations as your stationery suppliers!